Copyright (c) 2014 by Brooke Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Brooke -- Blogmeister

Brooke's Blog

1011

by Brooke

Dear King George,

You are the most selfish king I've ever met! You put taxes on everything we buy. Well of course you protected us but still, it is not fair. You care more for money than your people. You care so much for your money that I am pretty sure that you count your money before you go anywhere, just to make sure if a coin is missing. We need independence! We don't need you taxing us or your troops in our houses.

I am a girl in 4th grade. In my spare time I like to go out and play with friends and family. I have a mom, dad and a brother named Dillon. I like to play with him. We both enjoy playing the Wii together. My favorite color is blue. I love math and science. My favorite food is BBQ ribs. I play 2 intruments. The piano and violin. I can speak 2 languages. Chinese and English. I love dogs. Especially the yorkys. My best friend is Grace. We like to play together. I have the coolest teachers in my school. They are going to teach me lots of 4th grade stuff. I am so exicited to learn about crayfish with my class! This halloween, I am going to be a blue witch. I hope my basket will be filled with candy! I am also going pumpkin picking. I am deciding to make my pumpkin turn into a scary jack-o-lantern. I just started Club Penguin! I love it!