KJCH-

by teacher: Rye Alumni

Have you ever wondered about how the stock market works? Well, in these next few paragraphs I will be telling you about all the little secrets of the stock market. Over the last few months, I have been examining the stock market and have become an expert on it. I will also tell you about how to choose the right stocks that will make you the most money. Now I am about to tell you from my own experience, how to become a stock market expert.

These are the companies that I chose for my portfolio and why I chose them. The first company that I chose is Home Depot. I chose this company because it is a nation company and it has struggled in the past so it was time for it to bounce back. The second company that I chose is Walt Disney. I chose this company because it is a world-wide tourist attraction, it makes billions of dollars a year, and it always has business year-round. The last company that I chose was United States Natural Gas. I chose this company because the shares were cheap and the profit was increasing. These are the companies that I chose and why I chose them.

This is what I would have changed in my investment if I had a second chance at this. I would want to find out more about the companies, what they do, what their history is, etc. I would also like to find out how and when the company became public. Another thing that I would change is to get more shares in the company that I trust the most. Once I found out more about the company, I would choose the company I trusted most and use most of my money their. I wouldn't get as many shares on the “wild-card” company. The last thing I would change is selling my stops at the right time. If my stocks were rising, once I thought that the profit was at the highest peak, I would sell my stocks to get the most money possible. These are the changes I would make if I got a second chance.

This is the advice that I would give to people who are investing in the stock market. My first advice would be to learn about your companies. Find some back-round information about the company and make sure you are 100% sure that you trust that this company will make you money. The second piece of advice that I would give to people is to manage your stocks. Make sure that you are checking in on your stocks frequently so you can stay updated on what is happening. Putting it on a spreadsheet would help keep all your information organized. The last advice that I would give to people is to sell your stocks at appropriate time. This way you will make the most money possible and you will be very happy about your decisions.

In the last few paragraphs I told you about all of the little secrets of becoming a stock market expert. I gave you advice on how to choose the right stocks, how to know whether you can trust your stock or not, and when to sell your stock so you can make the most money possible. I have already gone through this whole process so I feel that I gave plenty of information about the stock market. This is my reflection on my stock project and I hope that I helped you become more knowledgeable about the stock market.