Copyright (c) 2014 by Alexi Lee Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Alexi Lee -- Blogmeister

by Alexi Lee teacher: Patricia Sabourin

Hi! I like the Lotto a lot!!  When the Lotto was on last week I was in the shower.  I rushed to get out of the shower because I thought I missed the Lotto... and I was right that I missed it .  When I was in the living room, I asked if I had missed the Lotto.  My parents ( my Maman and I.C.M)said, "yes, you did miss the Lotto." "Pauvre Crotte", the adults said.

Article posted May 21, 2011 at 01:20 PM • comment (2) • Reads 127 • Return to Blog List

Glad to see this on Maman's blog Pony Princess. Did you know you are on Bright Sparks blog page too? Cool blog Pony Princess:)
Posted May 26, 2011 at 04:01 AM by • Teresa
Hi Pony Princess,
I am sorry to hear you missed watching Lotto. Why do you like it so much?
I also want to tell you, that I think your blog page is gorgeous. What a neat colour scheme you have made and you have the coolest name. Clever thinking Pony Princess!
Posted May 26, 2011 at 12:25 AM by • Teresa