Copyright (c) 2014 by 7th grade & Ms.Durff Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
7th grade & Ms.Durff -- Blogmeister

Study Skills Stories book now on sale -> Support independent publishing: Buy this book on Lulu.

If we are not prepared be to wrong, we will never come up with anything original. Sir Ken Robinson

by 7th grade & Ms.Durff

BCA
Daily Scribe How to...
Prayer Requests
Videoconference guidelines
Student Wiki
Portrait Illustrator
Millennium Project 2007
Mr. E's World
Mr. Jacklin
Tag Generator
APA Format Style Guide
Find Creative Commons Photos
NoteStar
Poptropica
OurWorld
Mrs. B
Edmodo
BCA-STJ_Parable_Wiki
ITIL Certification
Car Parking Games

• Prayer
  • Get your favorite sports team's scores and their scheduled next game by sending the team's name as a Google text message. For example, you can text Lakers to Google to get recent game results and the date of the next game. Usually, including the team's city in the search is not necessary. Google can provide scores for all of your favorite NBA, NHL, NFL, and NCAA teams. This service only works during the season. In other words, send a message to G-O-O-G-L and type the name of the team in a text message. Place the results on your blog. (If you don't own a cellphone, you may do this from the Google Search page). This text messaging search service is free from Google but charges from your carrier for usage may apply.
  • Article posted May 20, 2011 at 09:39 AM • comment • Reads 110 • Return to Blog List

2010-2011
    Essentials

I learn along with other people at BCA. Some of them are called students and some of us are called teachers but those definitions are more and more blurred - we are all learners here! Locations of visitors to this page