Copyright (c) 2014 by Kyle S Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Kyle S -- Blogmeister

Soccer Is My Life-

What an amazing journey we are on, discovering all the ways technology can help us to learn more, share more, and become more. There is something new and exciting around every bend.

by Kyle S teacher: Mrs. Ruffing

Constitution Post 3 - Three Principles

The first Principle is the Separation of Powers. It has the Legislative Branch which enacts the laws, the Executive Branch which see if the laws are carried out, and the Judicial Branch which interprets the laws. The second Principle is the Principle of Checks and Balances. This was made so each branch had some control over the other, but it limits the control to enshure they will work together so that no one branch can become to powerful. Finaly the third Principle is the Shared Powers. That means the Federal government or the centeral government shares power with the states.