Copyright (c) 2014 by Andrea Tapsell Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Andrea Tapsell -- Blogmeister

RockYou FXText
-

Welcome to Digikids. We are kids of the 21st century and love sharing our learning with others.

by Andrea Tapsell

Lynmoredigikids Delicious
Indian in the Cupboard
Lynmore Primary School

Our Animation Unit
This term we are working to make an animation movie for the 'Feet First' Competition. To start with we have had to learn about what pre production is. Here we have had to brainstorm out ideas, create a storyboard, make backgrounds and lego toys to use and begin to practise and trial what we are going to do. Some people have bought in the road maps for us to use. We have had to learn about camera shots and angles (views) which we have also been looking at in our maths programme.

We are looking foward now to moving to production where we will need to start taking photos and loading into our programme to make our movie.

Here some people are making backgrounds, others are practising with the equipment while others are using the lego to create props.

Digikids

Hi. My name is Whaea Andrea and have taught Year 4’s for the last 8 years. I have moved to Senior School, teaching Year 5’s. My background is that I was a Flight Instructor / Pilot for some 15 years and had opportunities to fly in the remote areas of Arhem Land, North Australia and in Papua New Guinea. I love teaching and with my background love anything technical and to do with computers. Locations of visitors to this page