Copyright (c) 2014 by Leanne Stewart Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Leanne Stewart -- Blogmeister

Bloomin' Blazin' Bloggers-

Year 5/6

Kia Ora! Welcome to Room 4. We are a room full of gorgeouly clever 9, 10 and 11 year olds in beautiful New Zealand Aotearoa. We love learning new things and always have lots of questions. The world is our oyster!!

by Leanne Stewart

Tut Pup Math
Bitesize Math
Number time maths
Tumblebooks
Fraction Fiddle
Fraction games
More fraction games
Storybird shared stories
Flashcards
Place Value Blocks
Place Value Blocks
Problem solving strategies
Thinking problems
ICT games
Fairy tale stories
Fairytales and folklore
Grimm Brothers
Hans Christian Anderson
Geometry Games
Kids Maths Games
Maori Language Week
Double DJ survey
Gummy ind survey
HZaMB survey
Crazy kids survey
SMAM's survey
Den.Inc Survey
JRT industries survey
Multiplication Games
Facthound search
World Cup info

Buddies

Our new buddy class is so cute!  They are all new entrants and have turned 5 recently.  Some have only been at school 3 days so far.  It was great meeting them and learning their names.  Room 4 are all excited to share their learning with them this year and will hopefully be able to help them with their reading and maths.  We will be able to show them what caring and responsible seniors we are!

Room 04 2011

Every day is an opportunity for something new and interesting.... "what more could you ask for!"