Take a screen shot of your avatar in a virtual world, save the photo, upload the photo to the web (Photobucket) then using the html code on the wiki, place the photo on your blog. This is a review test, not optional, and worth 5 points.
How to take a screenshot in Windows XP
1. Press the "Prnt Scrn" button.
2. Open Microsoft Paint. To do this, click Start > All Programs > Accessories > Paint. Click inside the white part of the screen.
3. Go to the Edit menu and click Paste. Then you may crop if you like.
4. Click File > Save As. In the box that pops up, change the "Save As Type" to JPG. Type in a filename for your image. Choose a place to save, like your thumbdrive, and click save.
5. You have now successfully taken a screenshot! Now use the html code to place it on your blog.
Finish your collaborative parable project. This is due by 8pm 5/13/2011!
About the Blogger
I learn along with other people at BCA. Some of them are called students and some of us are called teachers but those definitions are more and more blurred - we are all learners here!