Copyright (c) 2014 by A Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
A -- Blogmeister

Abhi's Blog

2010-2011

We are an intermediate classroom in an elementary school in British Columbia, Canada. We use our blogs as a place to practise expressing our ideas in writing (and maybe even sound, pictures & video when we're ready). We try to leave thoughtful comments for classmates & other bloggers we visit. Comments help us critique our ideas and our writing. They also motivate us to do more thinking, writing, sharing & revising. You can leave your thoughts on any particular article by clicking "comment" below it. Comments will be published after I have had a chance to read them.

by A

teacher: Derek Milloy

You might think that we choose the music that gets played on the radio but you are half correct. We might choose what songs we hear but the way we hear about new songs is a different subject. The headquarters that own the radio stations buy the rights to use artist’s music in their advertisements. That's how we hear new songs from different artists.

Sometimes you hear the same song on the same radio station 2 times or more in a row. Why? It’s because of the publicity. Or on two different radio stations either at the same time or one after the other.   To influence a song to the artist’s mind they sometimes get songs from reality. About what happens in their life. They say that's the most popular influence to songs by famous artists

I like hockey, basketball, and soccer