Copyright (c) 2016 by gordon Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister

rHIqziPcoHAe-

gordon

J8gLmJ http://www.FyLitCl7Pf7kjQdDUOLQOuaxTXbj5iNG.com

by gordon

Hunger Games Day 11 CH 21-22

1.) Describe the gathering at the cornucopia.  Was the risk worth the reward for Katniss?  What did she do to Peeta to keep him from coming?

2.) Describe the incident with Clove and Thresh.  What was surprising about this?  Why did Thresh do what he did?  

3.)Does this change your opinion of him since his interview before the games started?  Why or why not?

4.) Describe a time when someone did you a favor.  How did you feel owing someone?

5.) Katniss and Peeta’s relationship takes a turn.  Describe how Peeta and Katniss’s relationship mirrors that of their parents?

Article posted May 10, 2011 at 10:57 AM • comment (1) • Reads 330 • Return to Blog List

Hunger Games Day 11 CH 21-22

1.) Describe the gathering at the cornucopia. Was the risk worth the reward for Katniss? What did she do to Peeta to keep him from coming?
To me, it was worth getting cut in the head. She knocked him out with a drug from Haymitch.

2.) Describe the incident with Clove and Thresh. What was surprising about this? Why did Thresh do what he did?
Thresh saw Clove kiulling Katniss, so he killed Clove and let go Katniss because the way she helped Rue.

3.)Does this change your opinion of him since his interview before the games started? Why or why not?
Well kind of, because he let her go, and he;s way bigger, and healthier.

4.) Describe a time when someone did you a favor. How did you feel owing someone?
One time, I was about to step on a mouse trap, and my grandma moved me out of the way. I felt okay, because there were alot of things she needs help with that I can do.

5.) Katniss and Peeta’s relationship takes a turn. Describe how Peeta and Katniss’s relationship mirrors that of their parents?
Well, Peeta said that his dad was in love with her mother, but thought she was taken, ditto for Peeta but for Katniss.
Posted May 10, 2011 at 08:19 PM by • homedog101