Conditions of Use
Constitution Post 4- The Seven Articles
In this post I will tell you the seven articles of the Constitution and what each one means.
- The first of the seven articles is Congress which is outlining the lawmaking branch of government or the Legislative Branch.
- The second article lays out the framework of the Executive Branch which includes the President, the Vice President, and the departments of the federal government.
- The third of the seven articles is outlines the Judicial Branch which includes the Supreme Court and other federal courts.
- The fourth article talks about the relationships between the states and the federal government.
- The fifth of the seven articles explains how the Constitution can be changed.
- The sixth article states that the Constitution is the supreme law of the land. This means that the states cannot make laws that go against the Constitution and national
- The seventh and final article says that the Constitution will go into effect when it is agreed by nine states. This happened on June 21, 1788 when New Hampshire voted its approval.
These are the seven articles of the Constitution.
Article posted May 8, 2011 at 06:55 AM •
comment • Reads 627
Return to Blog List
Add a Comment
About the Blogger
Hi world, SE here. I am in 7th grade. I love to play sports, and my favorites are soccer, volleyball, and basketball. I am pretty short, though I am the goalie for my soccer team. I really like to swim. I also love to read, and in the summer I love to sit out in the sun and read by the pool. I love the Philadelphia sports teams, though my favorite team to watch has to be the Phillies. Well I hope you learned some things about me! Thanks for visiting my blog.
Latest 10 Comments: