Copyright (c) 2014 by Shea E Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Shea E -- Blogmeister

SE's Blog-

What an amazing journey we are on, discovering all the ways technology can help us to learn more, share more, and become more. There is something new and exciting around every bend.

by Shea E teacher: Mrs. Ruffing

Constitution Post 2- The Virginia Plan

In the Virginia Plan it was important for the delegates to compromise. 

The Virginia Plan had three departments or branches of government: 

1. The Legislative Branch would enact the laws.

2. The Executive Branch would see that the laws were carried out.

3. The Judicial Branch would see that justice was done under the law.

It was important for the delegates to compromise because that is how they found solutions to their all of their disagreements.  One of the most important issues was how they would assure that the large states would not dominate over the small states.  A resolution on the Virginia Plan was then passed.   

Hi world, SE here. I am in 7th grade. I love to play sports, and my favorites are soccer, volleyball, and basketball. I am pretty short, though I am the goalie for my soccer team. I really like to swim. I also love to read, and in the summer I love to sit out in the sun and read by the pool. I love the Philadelphia sports teams, though my favorite team to watch has to be the Phillies. Well I hope you learned some things about me! Thanks for visiting my blog. SE