Copyright (c) 2014 by D Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
D -- Blogmeister

2010-2011

We are an intermediate classroom in an elementary school in British Columbia, Canada. We use our blogs as a place to practise expressing our ideas in writing (and maybe even sound, pictures & video when we're ready). We try to leave thoughtful comments for classmates & other bloggers we visit. Comments help us critique our ideas and our writing. They also motivate us to do more thinking, writing, sharing & revising. You can leave your thoughts on any particular article by clicking "comment" below it. Comments will be published after I have had a chance to read them.

by D

teacher: Derek Milloy

Pajama day 12/13/11
I can't write a poem 05/05/11
Responsibility 05/03/11
Justin Bieber 04/27/11
04/13/11
Where Is Port Hardy? 04/06/11
Friends 02/12/11
Basketball 01/25/11
S.S 01/11/11
Basket ball 01/11/11

Hello I'm going to show you my poem.
Forget it! You must be kidding.I'm still half a sleep, My eyes keep closing,My brain isn't working I don't have a pencil I don't have ANY paper. My desk is wobbly I don't know what to write about. And besides, I don't even know how to write a poem. I've got an headache I need to see the nurse. Times up? Uh oh! All I have is this dum list of excues You like it? Really? No kidding. Thats alot would you like to see another one...? Uh!Uh! Help? See what I mean? I hope you like it :) Well thats the end.
Article posted May 5, 2011 at 04:01 PM • comment (1) • Reads 85 • Return to Blog List

I like your stream of consciousness style in this poem. Nice job. Have a great summer.
Posted June 24, 2011 at 03:49 PM by • Gretchen Milloy