Copyright (c) 2014 by A Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
A -- Blogmeister

Andrea's blog

2010-2011

We are an intermediate classroom in an elementary school in British Columbia, Canada. We use our blogs as a place to practise expressing our ideas in writing (and maybe even sound, pictures & video when we're ready). We try to leave thoughtful comments for classmates & other bloggers we visit. Comments help us critique our ideas and our writing. They also motivate us to do more thinking, writing, sharing & revising. You can leave your thoughts on any particular article by clicking "comment" below it. Comments will be published after I have had a chance to read them.

by A

teacher: Derek Milloy

Money and Music
Q:Do a lot other people your age know and listen to the same songs?

A: No,because alot of people have there own choice of differnt kinds of music.
Q: Who or what determines the music you hear?

A:Mainly the media choses because alot of kids these years listen to alot of pop.

Q: What are some of the factors that my influence a song or an artist's popularity?

A: Well the way they sing the song with there emotion,the lyrics that are in the song,and there kind of singing.(for example rap,pop,rock...etc.)

Q:Besides the main product being sold, what else is being advertised in many TV & Internet commercials?

A:The differnt types of music you can't hear on big commercial radio stations.

I like to skateboard, and my favourite skateboarding brand is Plan b.