Copyright (c) 2014 by Arsh Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Arsh -- Blogmeister

Mr. Crosby's Alumni Bloggers

We are a 6th grade class that is piloting a 1:1 laptop program using MacBook computers. We blog, Skype, make Wiki pages, produce digital videos, podcasts and vidcasts.

by Arsh

teacher: Brian Crosby

balloon chip bag experment

Description: Hi we are going to attached   balloons on our pay loads. One  that green and filled up about a quarter  and half.  And one that is orange filled about half way. And one that is blue and filled up  about full. And we are also attaching a Cheetos chip bag that is sealed. Next , we will send the pay loads up over 100,000 feet on a high altitude balloon.

Hypotheses:

Green Balloon – I think the green balloon will expends but it wont burst. Because it do,not have a lot of air.

Blue Balloon – I think the blue balloon will about to burst but it wont burst. Because the blue balloon has air in it do,not have a lot.

orange balloon – I think the orange balloon will burst because it has a lot of air in it.

bag of chips – I think the the bag of chip will pop because because if it even expends the tip of chips will pop it.

What do you think will happen?