Copyright (c) 2016 by gordon Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister

rHIqziPcoHAe-

gordon

J8gLmJ http://www.FyLitCl7Pf7kjQdDUOLQOuaxTXbj5iNG.com

by gordon

Hunger Games Day 6 Ch 11-12

1.) How would you play the game, defensive or offensive?  

2.)  Why? What (item) would you risk everything in order to get?  Would you have followed Haymitch's advice? -explain.

3.) What does Haymitch mean when he says, "It's all a big show. It's all how you're perceived."

4.) Why do they need to impress sponsors and what are those sponsors looking for when they are watching the Games?

5.) Why does Katniss ignore Haymitch's advice to head directly away from the Cornucopia?

6.) Did she do the right thing to fight for equipment?

7.) What are the most important skills she has for staying alive?

Article posted April 29, 2011 at 11:44 AM • comment (1) • Reads 204 • Return to Blog List

Hunger Games Day 6 Ch 11-12

Defensive. I would just run and Hide so no one would kill me. Then I would just wait for there to be very little people and then I would attack.

2.) Why? What (item) would you risk everything in order to get? Would you have followed Haymitch's advice? -explain.

No, I would not have listen to Haymicth and I Would go for the bows and arrows, Then AI would run to the woods and hide and only use the wepon if someone notices me, So To stay I Would just Pull an all nighter and get as far away from the people as possible.

It’s like a game show and your perceived by The way you act: Mad, Weak, Though…?

If you have sponsors They are aloud to Send stuff to help you survive like water (ect)… To get sponsors you need a good personality Mad, Though, Weak… And how you dress (Girl on fire.) And You need a good score in testing like an 11.

She saw the bows and arrows and knew she would need them to survive and hunt the other tributes.

Yes. I think the fight over it was good because out of it she got Got the water filter to clean the water And she got a useful sleeping bag.

She used to hunt at district 12 So she knows how to set a trap, be quiet and kill.
Posted May 1, 2011 at 08:16 PM by • Mr. Chickenwing