Copyright (c) 2014 by A Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
A -- Blogmeister

about me

Bloggers 2010-11

Blogs discussing Science ideas, procedures and outcomes will be posted here.

by A

teacher: Michelle Huseman

Hi my name is Adrianna. Me and my class were reading when my teacher got a text saying the mother eagle got hit by an airplane and is dead. So we got on the eagle webcam and they have already taken the three baby eagles and taken them to captivity. But the dad has come back twice.The first thing that he brought back was a fish, then he flew he realized that they were gone so he flew around the nest. Then the second time he flew down he took the fish back and did something with it. I do not know if he had eaten it or what.

love,
Adrianna

P:S: IF YOU WANT TO GO SEE WHAT HAPPENED GO TO NORFOLK, VIRGINIA EAGLE WEBCAM!!!

Article posted April 28, 2011 at 09:23 AM • comment • Reads 82 • Return to Blog List