Copyright (c) 2014 by Mrs. Mann Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Mrs. Mann -- Blogmeister

MRS. MANN!!!-

Cordata Bobcats

Our students are engaged in a curriculum that challenges them. Students are integrating reading, writing, technology, and speaking across the content areas of math, science, and social studies. We are excited about learning!!!

by Mrs. Mann

Acceptable Use
Cordata Bobcats wiki
TopCatz Blog

It is that time of year again...TEST TIME! Although we may not like taking tests, it is a great opportunity to show the school, the city, and the state what BIRCHWOOD 5th GRADERS know!

Think about how you can DO YOUR BEST when you take a test. Now, share two suggestions or strategies that you'll use (reply as a comment).
Article posted April 27, 2011 at 10:26 AM • comment (1) • Reads 68 • Return to Blog List

your right we may not like testing but it does help us learn! :-]
Posted November 23, 2011 at 02:09 PM by • mr.fake502

2011-2012 Bobcats

I love teaching, learning, listening, and sharing. I am active and enjoy almost all athletic endeavors. I enjoy spending time with my husband, cats, nephew, niece, and family.