Copyright (c) 2015 by Erich Reitenbach Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister

Buxton and Hollis Elementary
-

Students in grades 2-5 are scheduled for regular computer technology instruction. Classroom teachers attend these computer classes with their students. A technology integrator will co-teach the class with the classroom teacher on an every-other week basis. On the week that the integrator is not there, teachers bring their students to the computer lab in order to continue ongoing work.
In order for the computer technology instruction to be most effective, teachers work together with the technology integrator to plan curricular projects that will enhance students’ academic learning while simultaneously reinforcing key technology skills.

by Erich Reitenbach

Social Studies report about Kenya by KK in Mrs. Semons grade 5 class. Students used iMovie and a Green Screen to produce the video.

Article posted April 27, 2011 at 07:56 AM • comment (1) • Reads 113 • Return to Blog List

I did awesome on this i personly like the cheetah the best
Posted November 11, 2011 at 03:01 PM by • Katelin Kimball