Copyright (c) 2014 by Alyssa Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Alyssa -- Blogmeister

-

We are a 6th grade class that is piloting a 1:1 laptop program using MacBook computers. We blog, Skype, make Wiki pages, produce digital videos, podcasts and vidcasts.

by Alyssa teacher: Brian Crosby

My High Hopes 2
http://www.flickr.com/photos/36362146@N02/4646947530/" title="DSC03457 by crosbyclass, on Flickr">DSC03457

I live in Sparks, Nevada and my High Hopes for school is that more kids will go to school, and get better food.
My High Hopes for my community is to have no gangs, so people could be safe and the earth to be clean so we could live in a nice place.
My high hopes for the world is to have lest crime, to take better care of the world so it could be clean and for people to help the poor.
Article posted April 26, 2011 at 11:25 AM • comment (1) • Reads 66 • Return to Blog List

Hi Alyssa I like your high hopes very nice. I also wish that everyone had a good community and that there were no gangs and that there would be no more world hunger. But people can only wish right. Like also how I wish the animal cosmetic testing was none existing and rather at least more for medical. There's alot of problems in the world but we can't change them all cause it will never be perfect! It must of been cool to see the balloon go off my class also did high hopes!

Well anyways like your blog!
Posted March 20, 2012 at 10:21 PM by • Megan