Copyright (c) 2014 by C Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
C -- Blogmeister

-

by C teacher: Mr. Edwards

GREENBRIAR IS AWESOME
The smell of new expo markers filled the air! It was the first week of school and I was so excited because I go to Greenbriar and it is the best school ever and I’ll tell you why!

Greenbriar is cool because we have musicals. Musicals are fun because we get to do them in 4th and 5th grade so if you don’t get the part you want one year you always have another year. Mrs. Jacobson our music teacher who is also director of the musicals is very nice she understands if you didn’t get a chance to memorize your lines and she gives you a couple more days!
Another reason why Greenbriar is fun is because we get 2 playgrounds and if in K-2nd grade you get tired of the playground, next year you get to go to a different playground. The other good thing about having 2 playgrounds is if on 1 playground the school is having construction done then you don’t have to miss recess.
The last reason why Greenbriar is awesome is that we have super duper nice teachers, they understand if you where really busy the night before and you didn’t get to do your homework then they are nice and they give you another night!

Those are just a COUPLE reasons why Greenbriar is awesome! Gotta go recess time!
Article posted April 25, 2011 at 02:23 PM • comment • Reads 86 • Return to Blog List