Copyright (c) 2014 by C Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
C -- Blogmeister

2010-2011

by C

teacher: Mr. Edwards

Have you ever been disappointed by your school? Will the principal or teachers not listen to you?Then come to Greenbriar. Greenbriar is a school where the students have updated supplies. And best of all, we have nice teachers.

Updated supplies like computers are very important. They are important, because they let you access blogs. Blogs are great tools for writing, because you can write more in less time when you type. Typing lets me express my ideas much quicker than with a pencil and paper. This means that I won’t just have the opinion of my partner I can talk to someone in Germany. Then you can get different comments that will help make your writing better. This makes you learn more, which is the point of school.

Nice teachers are crucial for all schools. They are important because if the teacher isn’t nice you will be focused on the teacher (not your work). In all situations this is bad because then you can’t do your best work. If this happens you will get bad grades. Then comes angry parents and teachers.

Now that I have told you this I hope you will think twice about the school your child goes to. Maybe even have them go to Greenbriar.
Article posted April 25, 2011 at 02:20 PM • comment • Reads 547 • Return to Blog List