Copyright (c) 2014 by J Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
J -- Blogmeister

http://www.classblogmeister.com/blog_edit.php?userid=318960-

by J teacher: Mr. Edwards

Have you ever hated school because of homework and boring teachers? Well go to greenbriar school they treat you like Lebron James. They have great classes,tools and great class themed teachers.

Greenbriar has great classes like gym,music,and science lab. In gym it’s a time to work your muscles while having fun with friends. We also get to try new foods for healthy food of the week and experience new foreign games. In gym my favorite game is survival because I get to let my competitive and strategic thoughts free. I like that feeling because it really shows my competitive nature and trust me I have a lot of that. In music we get to participate in group activity’s like musicals. We also get to try rare instruments and I bet your current school doesn’t do that! My favorite instrument is the foreign bongos because they make funny noises and I’m in my first year of the musicals and already I love it!. Science is also fun. Because we get to try an d take home experiments. Best of all we learn these crazy facts. My favorite are sports science because I love sports and they really make you think.

Ring, ring , ring “ah that peacful sound of the recess bell at Greenbriar “.
“Luckily I’m here going to school otherwise..... well I guess I’m just lucky going here to Greenbriar every morning instead of anywhere else!.
Article posted April 25, 2011 at 02:13 PM • comment • Reads 102 • Return to Blog List