Copyright (c) 2014 by J Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
J -- Blogmeister

http://www.classblogmeister.com/blog_edit.php?userid=318960-

by J teacher: Mr. Edwards

Greenbriar
Ring ring, there’s the bell. I don’t want to be late for school and miss anything my teacher says. At Greenbriar we have the best teachers. Here’s why!

Bloop! Oh no, I just erased my whole paper! Beep, hooray, my teacher fixed it and it’s all better now. At Greenbriar, the teachers are always there to help. The teachers are so smart and if you do something wrong they won’t yell at you. If they yell at you it might cause you to stop working, and then you wouldn’t get your work done. The music and art teachers are really nice too! If you mess up they will help you remember. I mean, who wouldn’t want a nice teacher. Every teacher at Greenbriar would never ever think of yelling at a student. I love the teachers at Greenbriar. Everyday the teachers have something new to teach you which doesn’t make school boring. It would stink if school is boring. I would never have fun. Students are so smart because of the great teachers! Our teachers are AWESOME!

Understood now? If your teachers are mean, you know where to go. I hope you will like Greenbriar! See you there!
Article posted April 25, 2011 at 02:06 PM • comment • Reads 36 • Return to Blog List