Copyright (c) 2014 by Alfonso Gonzalez Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Alfonso Gonzalez -- Blogmeister

Chimacum's Science Blogs-

Mr. Gonzalez's Science Classes

by Alfonso Gonzalez

Huzzah
Blogs by the Sea
Mr. Miller's Class Blog
Making Waves in 6th Grade
Broadbent Blues
Fascinating Phenology

[LINK]">Race to NowhereOn Tuesday, May 10, from 6 to 8pm at the [LINK]">Chimacum Schools auditorium we will be having a screening of the movie Race to Nowhere (buy your tickets here: [LINK]">[LINK]).

Tickets to the screening are being sold online for $10, plus a processing fee, per person and will be available at the door on the night of for $15 per person. If we sell over 100 tickets Chimacum Middle School will get part of the proceeds for our outdoor education programs!

Everyone is welcome and after the movie we will have a discussion to process what we saw.

If you are not familiar with Race to Nowhere this video is pretty good: [LINK]">Race to Nowhere.

Article posted April 21, 2011 at 08:04 PM • comment (1) • Reads 86 • see all articles

Period 1
Period 2
Period 3

I started my teaching career in South Central Los Angeles teaching in modified to full bilingual 4th and 5th grade classes. Then I moved to WA State where I have taught mainly 6th through 8th grade. I have enjoyed the culture clash but notice that kids are the same everywhere :o)

My areas of interest are science and technology but I also love studying ancient cultures and learning about different peoples and cultures.

Mr. G's Other Blog

About Mr. G

Captain González
Captain Gonzalez