TennisChamp

Welcome to our 4th grade class! We love receiving comments. Please, if you wish to comment, leave a URL or e-mail address so we can respond back to you.

teacher: Denton Dynamos

How technology is a great help

Whats better? Using A laptop to type a essay or writing the essay by hand? Looks like a laptop will take less time. I like technology better. With technology, you can do your homework in a easier way, Chat with people across the world (How cool is that!), and you can print essays, stories, etc.

Using technology can be easy! You should use it because it will save your time and work. When you have so much work backed up and you have to write a essay for school, instead of using a hour to write it, TYPE IT! It takes 20 minutes! You can safe 40 minutes of precious time! When it comes to technology, the laptop is the best help. Technology is amazing when it comes to chatting with people across the world. Amazing right? So when your family is in Japan and you’re in California, you can see your families faces instantly. Talk all you want with them. I told you it was amazing. It can’t get better than that!

A lot of people get carried away by using too much technology. Too much technology is not so good for you but there are solutions to all these problems. Instead of getting carried away with the technology, you can pace yourself. You don’t have to do it all the time. Take a few brakes. Then technology won’t ever be a problem for you. I know that technology is fun but is it fun to do too much of it? All you have do is not so much of it. I mean really. It can’t harm you if you don’t do so much.

Technology can be helpful in so many ways. I love using technology. It helps me in school, at home, and anywhere! Did you realize how important technology is now?

Article posted April 14, 2011 at 06:34 PM • comment (3) • Reads 201 • Return to Blog List

Hi 12tennisace, Your blog post about “How Technology Is A Great Help” is a really interesting post! My favorite part of the post is when you say “ I like technology better. With technology, you can do your homework in a easier way, Chat with people across the world (How cool is that!), and you can print essays, stories, etc. I also think that technology can help you do you homework. Maybe can you come to my blog and leave me a comment on my Balloon Experiment Results post? Good- Bye 12tennisace.

http://classblogmeister.com/blog.php?blog_id=1339497&mode=comment&user_id=&blogger_id=
Posted May 13, 2011 at 03:21 PM by • Priya
come and cheek my blog and gess what will happen at http://classblogmeister.com/blog.php?blog_id=1335521&mode=comment&user_id=&blogger_id=
Posted May 4, 2011 at 03:33 PM by • Alex
Hi, my class is sending up a high altitude balloon to over 100,000 feet (that’s almost 20 miles straight up!) We are sending up our High Hopes for the world with it so our “High Hopes” really will go “High!” My high hope for the world is I live in Nevada my High Hope for school is that we have a PE teacher and more recesses and bigger classes more books to read. My High Hopes for my community is that we have less crime and people will stop getting illegal drugs. My High Hopes for the world is that people in Haiti can recover and that people that are poor get money. I bet you have a high hope. If so share it here
http://kidblog.org/MrTaylorsClass4/taylorclass/high-hopes/

and we wil send your high hope up high too!
Posted April 26, 2011 at 12:57 PM by • Alex