Copyright (c) 2014 by J Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
J -- Blogmeister

5-6 2010/2011

Here we are! We go to school in Bengough, Saskatchewan, Canada. We want to share what we are doing in our classroom. Come and see!

by J

teacher: Carlene Gauley

My Five Day Action Plan!
On monday april 4th I had set a goal for my five day action plan. My goal was to try to eat ay least 3 servings of fruits and vegetables every day. So far I've bin accomplishing my goal. Now I will tell you why I think I have bin acomplishing it.

On the first day I had one glass of pure orange juice. For lunch I had one pear. Then for supper I had peas and carrots.Thats is three servings.

Then on day two I had one glass of apple juice. For lunch I had one orange. Then for supper I had turnipe and potatoes. Now you know how I have bin accomplishing my goal.

Hopefully I can keep accomplishing my goal.
Article posted April 6, 2011 at 11:06 AM • comment • Reads 35 • Return to Blog List