Copyright (c) 2014 by GR Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
GR -- Blogmeister

The Math Jet's Blog

2010-2011 Math Bloggers

This blog is a place for fifth graders in Grand Forks, ND to share their thinking about math. The purpose of our blog is to communicate our learning through authentic interaction. We hope you will visit our page often and respond to our writing, thinking process, and problem solving.

by GR

teacher: Alice Smith

I thought this was a really fun game that taught you how to use negative #'s to get positive #'s using addition and subtraction. This really helped me understand negative #'s more.
Article posted April 6, 2011 at 10:46 AM • comment (1) • Reads 52 • Return to Blog List

I agree with the previous post--it makes a game out of learning more positive answers out of the choices AND one can challenge themselves by determining the answer as quickly as possible.
Posted April 25, 2011 at 08:06 PM by • Mark R

I like to read in my spare time. I enjoy math, too. I also like to play with legos. I like to walk my dog, April. I want to be an engineer when I grow up.