Copyright (c) 2014 by RN Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
RN -- Blogmeister

5A

by RN

teacher: Mrs. B - Grade 5 (2010-2011)

Cousins 04/05/11
I Am From 04/01/11

About many months ago my cousins and I went to the mountains to ride on horses.
We went in three different cars; a Porsche, Mercedes, and BMW because we did not fit. The ride was really far, it’s about an hour and a half. So when we got there, we ate. My cousin and I ate spicy chicken wings. They were yummy; my small cousins’ ate chicken-nuggets. After my cousins and I finished eating we went to see animals, the animals were Cows, Chickens, Horses, Rabbits, Guinea Pigs, Dogs, Peacocks, Turtles, and a Parrot. I said we were going to ride on horse but too bad we did not have time. So my cousin and I wanted to do archery but my cousins dad did not let us because there was no more time. So my cousin and I walked around most of the animals and chatted. Then my other cousin called us and told us we had to go back to the restaurant.
When we got there we ate Ice-cream and then we went back home.
Article posted April 5, 2011 at 04:37 AM • comment • Reads 96 • Return to Blog List