Copyright (c) 2014 by SP Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
SP -- Blogmeister

SP,That's me

5A

by SP

teacher: Mrs. B - Grade 5 (2010-2011)

Autism 05/17/11
The First Time I Met Mrs. Branch 04/05/11
Good Eating Habits 04/05/11
Waterfalls 04/01/11
My Most Honest Moment 03/28/11
Music 03/28/11
The Panda 03/28/11
I am From 03/28/11
Heart Dissection 03/28/11
cent monts 03/15/11
Ramlieh 02/02/11
Number Line 11/30/10
Place Value 11/04/10
French Voki 11/03/10
My Reading Log Wordle 11/02/10
My Dad 12/10/09
typing test 12/02/09

It was the first day at school and I was going to meet the principle with my parents. I wondered what is the school going to be like? Will the children be nice? Is the principle nice? I was going to find out soon.

When I went inside there was a woman with pajamas sitting on a desk. Weird I thought.
“This way please ,” she said
“Thank you,” my mom replied.

When I got inside Mrs. Branch’s office she was sitting there with her pajamas and a parrot perched on top of her shoulder. The office was filled with a pleasant smell; it smelled like cookies. She looked nice and looked like the kind of principle who encourages kids.
“Hello I suppose you are the new student” she said cheerfully
“Hello, yes she is the new student “my mom answered.
“Hi” I said shy like.
She looked at me warmly and asked me “It’s pajama day, do you want to wear your pajama?”
“OK I guess “I replied.
Then my mom and the principle started talking about where I should go (in class) and what we should know. I watched them and wondered who will be in my class and thought the principle is nice. Then I got in my pajamas.

After my parents had talked with the principle, the woman showed me my class. I enjoyed my classes. I thought after my classes that I liked my school.
Article posted April 5, 2011 at 04:28 AM • comment • Reads 67 • Return to Blog List

I'm amazing