Copyright (c) 2014 by Brianna B Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Brianna B -- Blogmeister

1st Period

We are 7th graders from a rural school district in Northeastern Pennsylvania. We will be blogging this year on the macro-concepts of conflict, resilience, relationships, and change.

by Brianna B

teacher: Rita Spila

Blog 4 04/07/11
Blog 3 04/04/11
Blog 2 04/04/11
Blog 1 04/04/11

Blog 2
My text-to-self connection is with the book The Boy in the Striped Pajamas. My relationship connection is between Bruno and his mother and me and my grandfather. I am doing this relationship because we were both close and lost the other member of the relationship. I lost my grandfather due to cancer. Bruno's mother lost Bruno because he and Shmuel ran into a gas chamber and never came out. That is the text-to-self connection I have in the book The Boy in the Striped Pajamas.
Article posted April 4, 2011 at 05:39 PM • comment • Reads 35 • Return to Blog List