Copyright (c) 2014 by KB Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
KB -- Blogmeister

5C

by KB

teacher: Mrs. B - Grade 5 (2010-2011)

These are for 3 chapters

I was just reading with my mom in a book called Narnia. I just knew that they were sailing in a ship and inside the ship was a king giving a speech. The next day when he wanted to give another speech he was not there. Matt wanted to know how this happened. So that day Matt and his friends went flying on a eagle ad going to every house and looking in the houses if the king was there.

When they were flying the eagle saw a bunch of eagles stuck together. The eagle went to Matt and told him, "I'm going to tell you where the king is." Then they took him. When he was there in the castle the king wasn't there. Matt thought and he knew where he is in the boat. When Matt was there he saw the king getting smashed up from the eagles.
Article posted April 2, 2011 at 12:30 PM • comment • Reads 131 • Return to Blog List