Copyright (c) 2014 by MK Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
MK -- Blogmeister

"I AM ZE MAHMOUDINATOR HAHAHAHAHA"

5A

by MK

teacher: Mrs. B - Grade 5 (2010-2011)

Sometimes people have special memories with other people that they remember because that memory is very special to them.

So as I was walking upstairs to the recess grounds I was wondering.”Who is on duty?” so I asked my friend that same question, in case he knew! He said.”Well I think it’s our school principal.”So I turned around and sure enough it was our school principal walking up the stairs she asked.” What are you doing here?” We said that we needed to use the bathroom and she said.”Okay.” “You do know that when you eat lunch with her, she gives you cookies, right?” he said. So I said “No but that’s cool it’s only my first time here!”

“Well she was nice.” I said to my friend as we were playing sports and other games. He said “Ya, she’s one of the nicest people I ever met!”

Now this was my first time at my school and also the first memory I had with the nicest principal ever. That’s how I found out how the school was so nice it’s because she was the leader!  
Article posted April 1, 2011 at 06:02 AM • comment • Reads 321 • Return to Blog List