Conditions of Use
• Egg Carton
• Wooden Box
• Bubble Rap
• Light Cardboard
• Bottle Caps
• 2 Cardboard Tubes
• PVA Glue
1) Firstly, get the cardboard and the ruler and cut the cardboard to 30cm by 30cm.
2) Now, stick the wooden box onto the cardboard square.
3) Now, stick the 2 cardboard tubes onto the wooden box.
4) Now, stick the top of the side of the wooden box and the bottom of the bubble rap to the top of the cardboard.
5) Now, cover the 2 cardboard tubes in alfoil.
6) Now, the top of the wooden box in PVA glue and sprinkle with sand.
7) Finally, cut the egg carton bottoms and stick the on. Also cover the bottle caps with light cardboard and stick the on.
My Sculpture turned out a little like I said in the directions. To stabilise the 2 cardboard tubes I had to use some sticky tape to keep them onto the wooden box. I also added a jetty and a lantern house to my sculpture.
I thought that some of my sculpture didn’t turn out as I had expected. I think I could have built it better. If I get to do it another time, I would build it differently. I would stick the cardboard tubes on better and maybe cover the rest of the cardboard piece in bubble wrap.
The Three Sculptures I Liked the Most:
I liked Triangles because it was cleverly stuck together to look like it was a floating mass of triangles. It was made out of cardboard pieces and maybe some sticky tape and glue.
Together we Stand as one
I liked the sculpture called Together we Stand as one because it looked liked many different expressions of people working together to make a super person. It was made out of metal, corks, skewers, polystyrene, black marker gold paper and sticky tape.
I liked pin city because the artist was very creative and connected the pins using blue-tac and coloured thread. It looked like little buildings. It was made out of pins, thread, polystyrene and blue-tac.
Article posted March 31, 2011 at 09:49 PM •
comment (1) • Reads 425
Return to Blog List
Add a Comment
How do you get pictures on your blog me and my class want to know please???
Comment Posted on May 20, 2011 at 01:20 PM by
About the Blogger
Hi, I'm Zac and I'm in year 5. I have a little brother. I like swimming, reading and element collecting. Please leave comments.
Latest 10 Comments: