Copyright (c) 2014 by Elaine Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Elaine -- Blogmeister

Elaine's Party Place! :D

1011

by Elaine

One of my triumphs this year is learining long division, and getting good at it.  Another triumph this year is making new friends in this class. One of my challenges this year actually just happened, it was learning mixed numbers and improper fractions. Another challenge was factoring and prime factorization.

Bye!

- Avneet 

Article posted March 30, 2011 at 06:36 PM • comment (1) • Reads 107 • Return to Blog List

one of my challanges was also long division!!!
Posted April 2, 2011 at 08:37 AM by • Anjana

I am a girl and I like dogs and playing with them.I also know a lot about them. I enjoy playing games at my laptop after school when I am done with my homework sometimes. My favorite subject in school is math. I like math because sometimes there are challenging questions so I have to stop and think about the answer before I write what I think the answer is on the paper. My favorite color is blue. Any kind of blue. Oh and I think that I have the best 4th grade teachers ever! I think that because Mr.Dugger and Ms.Thomas is so nice to us. They let us play kickball in the gym sometimes they aslo let us use laptops and wear one kind of color on Fridays. Most kids still wear whatever color they want on Fridays though. I think it is aslo really cool that only this class gets to make our own blogs. Well, I think that is all I want to say! I hope you like my blog! COMMENT!!!!