Copyright (c) 2014 by Shakur Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Shakur -- Blogmeister

Shakur's Ultimate Blog-

A great group of 18 scholars!

by Shakur teacher: Mr. Feeney

Q:Would you have enjoyed being a cowboy? IN YOUR OWN WORDS,write a brief paragaph showing if you would or would not have enjoyed being a cowboy.

A:I would have enjoyed being a cowboy.I think this because I never rode a bronco,and my dream is to be a Broncobuster.For example,it sets off a good excercise to get your heart rate up,and excercise is what someone needs to lose weight.Plus,I'll still have a few buckaroos to help me out if I fall off.This is why I think I would have enjoyed being a cowboy.

Article posted March 30, 2011 at 08:13 AM • comment (4) • Reads 79 • Return to Blog List

Hey shakur how is your day it must be good becsuse every time I walk past you I always see a smile on your face.
Posted May 18, 2011 at 08:09 AM by • elizabeth
SHAKUR YOU DID A GREAT JOB WITH YOUR DETAILS.
Posted March 30, 2011 at 09:09 AM by • Niya
Dear Shakur,
I love how you put you would have enjoyed being a cowboy. I think this because you I think you put a lot of effort into that article.For example, you put a lot of details.Plus, you underlined I think this because,For example,Plus,and This is why I think.This is why I think I like your article
Posted March 30, 2011 at 08:33 AM by • Edith
I love your article Shakur it has wonderful details. I think this because, you used details from the story and you told about your life.
Posted March 30, 2011 at 08:26 AM by • Aubhrey

I like to have fun a lot my favorite game is Mega Man Xtreme 2 (or Mega Man X or Mega Man 2(and 10) or Mega Man Zero) and my favorite computer type is Toshiba