Copyright (c) 2014 by Bridget K Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Bridget K -- Blogmeister

My Fun Stories!

OLPH Alumni

What an amazing journey we are on, discovering all the ways technology can help us to learn more, share more, and become more. There is something new and exciting around every bend.

by Bridget K

teacher: Mrs. Ruffing

Copyright

There are dangers when you are posting something that you copied off of somebody else's work,It's called copyrighting.Copyrighting can get you in a lot of trouble, it is when you take another persons work without their permission and posting it somewhere.People can easly copyright something,  you can copright: Videos,Music,Pictures,Books,or Blogs.Copyrighting can last for 14 years then it will go into the public domain and anyone can use it.If you are going to take something use Fair Use.Fair Use is when you ask for permission to copy something and use it for a good thing.Copyrighting is a very dangerous thing and nobody,s  work should be taken.

Article posted March 29, 2011 at 09:51 AM • comment • Reads 41 • Return to Blog List