Copyright (c) 2014 by A Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
A -- Blogmeister

2010-2011

by A

teacher: Mr. Edwards

My thoughts on the book Night Of The Twisters were that it was a really good book and I recomend this book to people who like thrilling slightly surprising events in this book like when Dan and arthur are alone and the house is quiet until all of a sudden lights flicker and sirens run loudly. It is also a good exciting a little slow paced book because it explains everything good and describes the situation so well it's like your in the scene. For example: In the text it wrote at one point "The cells the kids had to sleep in for the night was very uncomfortable. The cuts and hurts stuck to the plastic on the bed and it was extremely hot and sticky or humid in there. There was scarce food just, a couple 7ups and grahm crackers to eat." Like I could seriously picture my self in that situation. So once again I liked the book a lot and definitely recommend it!
Article posted March 24, 2011 at 01:02 PM • comment • Reads 85 • Return to Blog List