Copyright (c) 2014 by T Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
T -- Blogmeister

Troy's Blog

We are an intermediate classroom in an elementary school in British Columbia, Canada. We use our blogs as a place to practise expressing our ideas in writing (and maybe even sound, pictures & video when we're ready). We try to leave thoughtful comments for classmates & other bloggers we visit. Comments help us critique our ideas and our writing. They also motivate us to do more thinking, writing, sharing & revising. You can leave your thoughts on any particular article by clicking "comment" below it. Comments will be published after I have had a chance to read them.

by T teacher: Derek Milloy

We are starting using blogs in our class for our assignments. When I Knew thta we are using blogs, i think of the reasons why are we using it. I think of some advantages.

First advantage is we are reducing the consumption of paper. We are using blogs instead of paper, and it helps reducing cutting of trees, one of the BC's main resources. Second, it helps us to do oyr assingments always. Because the other students dont like to do their assingments because they want to play computer games first, but now they can do their assignments in computer. And lastly, it helps us to decorate oyr blogs the way we want. It also helps us in our spelling. When the red wavy underline appeared, it means your spelling is wrong.

Comments are one of the greatest thing that we ever had as bloggers. The readers of our blog are our inspirations. When they comment and suggest something, we immediately edit our blogs to make it better.

Blogs are one of the coolest thing in school history!

Article posted March 21, 2011 at 09:28 PM • comment (3) • Reads 74 • see all articles