Copyright (c) 2014 by Rye 7th Team Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Rye 7th Team -- Blogmeister

Rye JH - 7th Grade Team-

7th Grade Team

Discover what's happening in the 7th grade classes at Rye Jr. High (A Middle School) in Rye, NH, US.

by Rye 7th Team

Rye Jr. High School
Ms. Adams' Science Blog
RJH 7th Team Web Page

This is my flag of Antarctica. I have some of the animals that live there (the seal and penguin). You might wonder why I have a plane on my flag, but if you went there a plane would be a huge part of transportation. It took 27 or more hours of flying!. The background I chose was a gradient blue, signifying the ocean in the continent. The big circle in the middle with body of land is actually in the shape of Antarctica. Throughout the entire flag I used blues and water colors, because Anarctica is made all of ice! If used red or orange, that would signify heat and sun, which is not a good example of Antarctica.

Article posted March 20, 2011 at 11:54 AM • comment • Reads 66 • Return to Blog List

Current Class
Past Class

--- Moon Phase Badge___

CURRENT MOON
-- EarthCast 2014 badge3042c1a2778dc5c7e5401bf2732221ecff2da72d Earthcast11 Badge ----