Copyright (c) 2014 by FHKR Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
FHKR -- Blogmeister

FHKR

by FHKR teacher: Rye 8th Team

This is my flag that I created for Antarctica. I made this flag because in class we have been talking about Antarctica and our teacher mentioned to our class that Antarctica didn't have a flag because it wasn't owned by anyone. So, she gave us this assignment, which is to creat a flag for Antarctica. I decided to creat a flag that has a big star in the middle, because a star represents independence. I decided to do the animals around it because there really isnt anything else there in Antarctica. I chose the animals that i did because they are the most known by people around the world that live down there in Antarctica. This is why i creted a flag for Antarctica and why i made it the way i did.

Article posted March 18, 2011 at 12:49 PM • comment • Reads 51 • Return to Blog List