Copyright (c) 2014 by DRTR Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
DRTR -- Blogmeister

DRTR

Class of 2012-2013

by DRTR

teacher: Rye 8th Team

Nazca Lines 02/13/13
Voki DRTR 03/19/12
Peloponnesian War 11/30/11
My Prezi 11/29/11
Module 1 11/03/11
My Address - 09/19/11
My Eye 09/12/11

Antarctica Flag

This is a flag of Antarctica. I made this for Antarctica because it does not have a flag. I put icicles on Antarctica because it is very cold, and snowy there. I drew a map of Antarctica with McMurdo Station on it, because I wanted everyone to know where the United states base in Antarctica was. The reason that there is a seal is because seals are one of the many animals that live there. Penguins are, too. Did you know that it is illegal to touch a penguin in Antarctica? Well even though you can't touch them, they are cute, and there are a lot of them on Antarctica. That is why I drew two of them. The reason that I wrote "The continent with no owner," is because it is true. No one owns Antarctica, But many countries are in agreement on the ownership.

Article posted March 18, 2011 at 07:57 AM • comment • Reads 48 • Return to Blog List