Copyright (c) 2014 by Carly Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Carly -- Blogmeister

Carly's Rockin' Awesome Blog

1011

by Carly

Phil-Harmony

On Tuesday we went to the Long Island Orcharstra at the tilles center! It was so much fun! My favorite part was the ending because it was very wild, everyone was clapping to the beat and the lights were changing in the backround. I think our class could listen to another orchastra with more pop since at the tiles center everyone liked the last song which was kind of like pop. I think we should visit a college because then we have an experience on what the players learn at college. I would want to go again=http://!!!!:p

Article posted March 17, 2011 at 07:31 PM • comment (1) • Reads 73 • Return to Blog List

I agree with you because everyone did like that last part they did at the tilles center and they were all clapping to the beat!!!! =]
Posted March 19, 2011 at 01:11 PM by • dalia

I'm an awesome fourth grader. My favorite food is tacos. I love to have sleepovers with my friends and cousins. When I'm bored I like to draw. I love to watch Fat Albert. My favorite color is blue and neon colors. I like to goof around with my sisters. Also I lile to goof around with Ms Thomas, but when I need someone to make me laugh I know I can go to her and Mr.D. Sometimes I feel like my fourth grade teachers are like brothers and sisters to me. Mr.D and Ms.Thomas if your reading this I meant that in a good way! I love to do math with Mr.D=]