Copyright (c) 2014 by Bob Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Bob -- Blogmeister

Bob's blog

Room Twelve Alumni

by Bob

teacher: Mark Ahlness

I woke up one morning with the urge to ride my bright yellow bike. I looked for my bike but I couldn’t find it. My family said that they didn’t know where it was. I searched some more but I didn’t have any luck. I decided to eat breakfast I made blueberry waffles for breakfast. When I was done I slipped on a red coat. And went to buy a new bike.

I didn’t know any bike stores in our town so I searched for one in town I saw an old store that said Ralf’s old bike shop and the letters were faded. And a sign said it was open and the lights were on so I went inside. I saw an old man and he said, “Hello I’m Ralf and I’m the shop owner” I said that I wanted a bike and then he said that his bikes were on sale because the bikes he has are old and needed to be painted, the tires pumped and, the gears checked. I said I didn’t really care and I just wanted a yellow bike. He then said that he had a bike that just got checked. And was yellow and he’d be willing to give it to me for it free. I got the bike and walked it home because I had forgotten to bring my orange helmet.

When I got home I got my orange helmet ready and my yellow bike ready too. I checked my helmet and it was fine. When I got outside I started to pedal down the street and then I started to rise!! I slowly stopped pedaling then I found that I noticed that I was going higher. The longer I looked at the wheels and they weren’t on the ground!

I started to pedal faster and I began to float. I kept pedaling and I didn’t stop until I was about fifty feet in the air, the town looked like a brownish blur. I looked at my yellow bike and slipped and fell, closer and closer the ground came.

The End

Article posted March 17, 2011 at 04:20 PM • comment (3) • Reads 113 • Return to Blog List

That's really imaginative Bob, how do you come up with all this stuff? Although most of your stories have a sad ending... Oh well. Keep it up!
Posted April 14, 2011 at 12:05 AM by • Casey
Wow. That is an amazing story and you have a good imagination. Impressive..... Most impressive......
Posted April 7, 2011 at 12:07 AM by • Dad
I am glad you remembered safety rules like the helmet. Be careful when you are flying, there might be some sort of aircraft. Have fun!!!!
Posted March 25, 2011 at 12:30 AM by • Lynne