Copyright (c) 2014 by TN Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
TN -- Blogmeister

Facer

5A

by TN

teacher: Mrs. B - Grade 5 (2010-2011)

I am from an escalator trying to kill me, from a mouse I never got to trap and a bear I’m staring at from far range I am from calling my dad when scared and from lost in a misty river. I am from a big cozy house, from a state which is cold in winter but from going every summer. I’m from baths in the sink, from a blue cartoon dog and from game boy I never let go off. I am from Cartoon Network, from an uncle that I barely see, from sandy beaches, and from a dad that travels all the time. I am from”Taymour go get me water” , from twisting my leg when falling, and from a friend on the weekends. I am from a small and a big rocking chair in my room and from dumping a lot of stuffed toys and jumping in them. I am from a television show I like, and from a computer that I have had for 4 years now.

Where are you from?

© 2011
Article posted March 16, 2011 at 05:22 AM • comment • Reads 84 • Return to Blog List

I'm a face, don't color on me.