Copyright (c) 2014 by Elaine Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Elaine -- Blogmeister

Elaine's Party Place! :D

1011

by Elaine

I thought that the Philharmonic was great! Their music was played well, so I like every part of it. But I think my two favorites were the end part when all the lights came on and flashed everywhere like disco lights. My second one is when we all sang "Happy Birthday" to Nicole. I think that the class will enjoy more disco music. We could go to a special place where they do the same thing as the Philharmonic but it's more disco-y.
Article posted March 15, 2011 at 08:50 PM • comment • Reads 90 • Return to Blog List

I am a girl and I like dogs and playing with them.I also know a lot about them. I enjoy playing games at my laptop after school when I am done with my homework sometimes. My favorite subject in school is math. I like math because sometimes there are challenging questions so I have to stop and think about the answer before I write what I think the answer is on the paper. My favorite color is blue. Any kind of blue. Oh and I think that I have the best 4th grade teachers ever! I think that because Mr.Dugger and Ms.Thomas is so nice to us. They let us play kickball in the gym sometimes they aslo let us use laptops and wear one kind of color on Fridays. Most kids still wear whatever color they want on Fridays though. I think it is aslo really cool that only this class gets to make our own blogs. Well, I think that is all I want to say! I hope you like my blog! COMMENT!!!!