Copyright (c) 2014 by Ashley Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Ashley -- Blogmeister

Rock on

Room Twelve Alumni

by Ashley

teacher: Mark Ahlness

How To Take A Picture
Things I Know How to Do
Taking a Picture
Now I’m giving derections how to take a picture because if you want to take a picture of your family now here are the directions to take a picture.

Now you get a camera. After that you put your finger on the clicking spot. After that you look if the camera is straight. After that you could take a picture. After that you could go to the store and order it. And if you have the camera that takes out the picture you don’t have to go to the store. Now you have the picture. If you have a family photo book you could put it in there and look at it if you forget how you took a picture of it.

After that you could take a picture again and put it in your family photo book. After that you could take a picture of a pet or some thing. After that you could order it again at the store. And if your memory is full for your camera take it out and put a new one. And if your camera is broken you could buy one at any store.
Article posted March 11, 2011 at 04:27 PM • comment • Reads 49 • Return to Blog List