Copyright (c) 2014 by A Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
A -- Blogmeister

5-6 2010/2011

Here we are! We go to school in Bengough, Saskatchewan, Canada. We want to share what we are doing in our classroom. Come and see!

by A

teacher: Carlene Gauley

Last Night
Last night I went outside after supper to go and shoot on my hockey net. I was shooting from the back of the shop. I went bar down about 10 times from that spot.
When I moved up to right in front of the net, I went bar down with my back hand about 5 times. The one time I hit the cross bar the ball went up, hit the wall, bounced off the back wall right in front of the net then I went bar down.
Then I found a pile-on and I hung it on my net. I shot at the pile-on from the back of the shop. I hit the pile-on 5 times with my slapshot and 4 times with my wristshot.
When I moved up to the frount of the net and I was shooting through my legs. I went bar down 3 times. I hit the pile-on 4 times, and missed the net 7 times.

If you were wondering what bar down is, it is when you hit the cross bar and it goes down into the net.
Article posted March 11, 2011 at 02:58 PM • comment • Reads 35 • Return to Blog List