TennisChamp

Welcome to our 4th grade class! We love receiving comments. Please, if you wish to comment, leave a URL or e-mail address so we can respond back to you.

teacher: Denton Dynamos

"Times New Roman";color:#134F5C">                                                          March, 10, 2011

mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman";color:#134F5C"> 

mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman";color:#134F5C">Dear Alex,

mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman";color:#134F5C">Hi Alex, You had asked me some questions in a letter that Mr. Crosby gave me. I just wanted to say that it was really cool to see Mr. Crosby in our classroom! It was really fun! The questions were mostly about the things I like.  

mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman";color:#134F5C">One of the questions that you asked me was, “What place have you been to?” I have been to a lot of places and one of my favorite places I had been to was California, Universal Studios. I really enjoyed that trip and I had a lot of fun. I love how California is and also how different it is from the other places I have been to. I really had a great time there. color:black">

mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman";color:#134F5C">The second question that you asked me was, “What’s your favorite car and car color?” As a family we have 2 cars. The cars are a Toyota Corolla and a MDX. My favorite car is the MDX. I don’t just like that car because it is the car that our family owns but I like it because of its features, like, that I can charge my IPod or, that I can connect the phone with the car and it can be loud speaker but the best part is the sunroof. I always wanted a car with a sunroof! My favorite color for a car is, Silvery-Gray. I love it because it’s really shiny. "Times New Roman";color:black">

mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman";color:#134F5C">The third question that you asked me was, “What is your favorite book?” My favorite book was “Alice in Blunderland” You might be thinking that the name of the book is strange, but when you read it you are going to love it! The book is about a child who is trying to live with her annoying brother and her father. Alice (the main character) doesn't have a mother and she has to live with everyone making fun of her name. That was a very interesting book to me. "Times New Roman";color:black">

mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman";color:#134F5C">       The last question was, “What’s your favorite subject?” I really like doing free writing and in that I can write about anything I want to. Writing helps me in expressing myself better. Sometimes writing can be hard and frustrating. You have to do a lot of things right and if you don’t, you have to start over. Most the times you have to start over, but when you finally write a story that you like, it feels like you completed a book. After all the work, it really feels great. "Times New Roman";color:black">

Thank you, Alex, for asking these questions! My answers might be the same as yours! I hope to be communicating with you!

Sincerely,

Arusha 

Article posted March 10, 2011 at 07:19 PM • comment (1) • Reads 100 • Return to Blog List

hey I gust finished posting the blog about 4 questions go check it out bye
Posted March 15, 2011 at 02:08 PM by • Alex