Copyright (c) 2014 by Kathryn Kamrud Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Kathryn Kamrud -- Blogmeister

Kathryn's Blog!-

Ideas, thoughts, creative writings, or classroom Meanderings!

by Kathryn Kamrud teacher: Rob Jacklin
Dr. Bieber 04/11/11
My favorite book(s) 04/01/11
My Blogging Standerds 03/30/11
03/09/11
USGS 03/08/11
Google Earth Street Veiw 03/02/11
03/01/11
Random Facts 02/24/11
The Puppies Plead 02/23/11
Sunny Weather 02/18/11

In technology class, we looked at 3 silde presentations we found through google. We searched slide shows in google by entering " filetype:ppt bacteria and viruses " Out of the three silde shows I looked at, the best one I found was one that included pictures and diagrams of different bacterias. It helped alot for a silde to put pictures, graphs, and bulletpoints. The bulletpoints got straight to the points the person was trying to make without going overboard. I really liked when the powerpoint was fun to look at with pictures and nice colors other than having it plain. It really got my attention and made me what to find out more about the topic. I liked when it was more interactive versus ones that just straight out gave you information. It acually made me want to learn instead of just skimming through wanting to get done with the project.

Here is a link to the powerpoint I found the most interesting! [LINK]

Article posted March 10, 2011 at 02:58 PM • comment • Reads 160 • Return to Blog List